Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PLEASE help me cure my disappointment with some computer skills advice...?

I had a DVD recorded of my skydive and I thought I could capture a picture of it by printing the screen when playingiton my laptop (as I want to put it on a canvas) but it won't let me play it. I've tried taking pictures on a camera while the dvd is playing on the television but its just not the same :-( is there any way i can capture a decent picture from this dvd?PLEASE help me cure my disappointment with some computer skills advice...?
there are many software packages that have a snapshot tool when playing videos. i googled it and there are loads to choose from. i picked one below in the link.PLEASE help me cure my disappointment with some computer skills advice...?
Right, I would try to do a ';Print Screen'; while the DVD is playing in your computer.





Then, paste the image into your favourite art package for editing.






i dont think so..

No comments:

Post a Comment