Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My SD card won't work in my computer...advice?

I took some pictures last night with my digital camera, and today I wanted to upload them to my computer. I took the SD card out of the camera and put it in the SD drive on my laptop, like I always do, but it won't show up as being present in the computer. I usually even get a message saying ';what would you like to do with these pictures?'; with options for which programs to use. That doesn't even come up.





The SD card isn't locked, and when I remove it, I hear a ping noise from the computer, but when I reinsert it, nothing happens. What is happening and how can I fix it?My SD card won't work in my computer...advice?
First, restart the computer. Sometimes drivers get lost and need to restored during system reboot. If that doesn't fix it, try searching for the slot. Try a different SD card too. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment