Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have 5 yrs exp in office assistant (on computer). Plz advice me for any course for my bright future.?

I am confused about choosing the best course (short terms %26amp; non expensive). Dear frnds. Plz suggest me about that. I am at NOIDA.I have 5 yrs exp in office assistant (on computer). Plz advice me for any course for my bright future.?
Hi,





You have not mentioned your prior qualification. One can suggest you anything on the basis of your prior qualification. However, you can visit the link mentioned below for information about more than 70000 courses and colleges in India and abroad.





You can search for a required course at the search bar provided at the top of the site that is mentioned below.





-Best Wishes,


Vivek

No comments:

Post a Comment