Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moving to los angeles,need advice on how to get my computer there?

okay i dont know if this is the right section for this question or not,but im moving to los angeles this summer and i love my desktop computer and i wanted to know the easiest way of getting it from here to there? im going to be flying there,but i wanted to know if the best thing would be for me to ship it with UPS or what? thanks guysMoving to los angeles,need advice on how to get my computer there?
I think the BEST thing to do is use a servise like UPS...take the computer th them and let THEM pack it...then they can gurantee that it will arrive in good condition.Moving to los angeles,need advice on how to get my computer there?
Best thing I can say is UPS. Make sure you have it packed right so nothing will break. Take it to the nearest office and make sure that you tell them that it is a computer and very fragile. Get insurance on it, so if it does break the post office is resonable for the package. Good Luck
I agree with Charlie.....give him the points.


I would first check with your local UPS office to make sure that they will pack it for you.....If not, try Fedex / Kinko's as I know that they provide the service of packing your items and guaranteeing their safe delivery!





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment