Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need a3 colour printer but need advice, anyone computer smart out there?

hello, i need to get a colour laser printer for my workplace...


does anyone have any recommendations?


i want as cheap as possible but obviously good enough.


can anyone tell me a a3 or a4 printer which they think is good


thankkkkkkkkkkkksNeed a3 colour printer but need advice, anyone computer smart out there?
All I can tell you is that four techies with lots of experience have all agreed that you will not go wrong if you look at a printer made by Canon. This is not an endorsement. I am just tell you what they told me when I asked them about printers generally. Apparently, that company makes a very good printer. I had this confirmed by four different techies. I ask you, how often do four techies agree upon something?

No comments:

Post a Comment