Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My son installed Bearshare on my computer and i am having a very hard time removing it. Any advice ?

I tried to remove it in Remove Programs but nothing happens when i click the Uninstall buttonMy son installed Bearshare on my computer and i am having a very hard time removing it. Any advice ?
uninstall it with Perfect Uninstaller. It works!My son installed Bearshare on my computer and i am having a very hard time removing it. Any advice ?
uninstall it from program files and hkeys
follow this steps


http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Try this program. Revo uninstaller. It is really good at removing stubborn programs. It's freeware too. click the source to download it. It works pretty good and should get rid of that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment