Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm 13 want some computer advice?

I am a little computer savvy but I need some good hacking software pretty much basic stuff but I have a Dell insperano with a vista program will that work and should I use mozzila firefox or Internet exploredI'm 13 want some computer advice?
Hello, I'm 13 too and as for me, the best choice is chrome. Since I installed it, I use firefox no more. for some info:


http://blog.snagsta.com/2008/09/05/8-rea鈥?/a>


For hacking it has got a lot of interesting features.


I hope you try it!I'm 13 want some computer advice?
I use both. They both work very good for me. I have WindowsXP. I am hearing a lot of complaints about Internet explorer 8 not working good with Vista. I do computer tuneup, and repair.


Computer Technician
If you want some good hacking software DL and burn a Knoppix Live Cd. It is an open source (free) Operating System. Hacking from inside a MS OS is a waste of Time and Energy...Good Luck and enjoy...
Internet Explorer 8 works fine for me. Opera would be the best choice for hackers since you can import cookies and use them.
In my opinion it doesn't really matter what OS you are using. i prefer Mozilla though cos u really dun get that much of pop-ups and is faster than Internet Explorer.
I use Firefox when browsing crack sites cuz you get no advert popups

No comments:

Post a Comment