Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Computer mouse advice?

I am getting a new mouse for my computer, i have been looking at the the trackball optical mice ( not the old style ones, the ones with the big ball sitting ontop that you rotate around ) like logitech trackmans. Anyone know if they are any good? compared to the standard mice? advise please? Im not a gamer by the way.Computer mouse advice?
Well imo if u have used a regular mouse it will take some time to get used to this type of mouse i used it a few times and tossed it couldnt get used to it.Computer mouse advice?
If you're accustomed to trackballs already, you can checkout Logitech.com for them. I haven't used any trackballs as they are horrendous for gaming and photoshop, but my experience with Logitech mice has been flawless (currently using a Logitech G5).





I always viewed trackballs as a more ';space-conserving'; type of mouse as you don't need a mousepad to wave it around on.

No comments:

Post a Comment