Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can you help?- transferring from digital camera to computer advice!?

Hello- Hope you can help me


I need to know which cameras transfer the images onto a computer (with Vista) easily.





I have a budge of around 拢50 and seen that most makes can be bought for this budget, Fuji I have been advised are good.





But my real issue is: how easy is it to then transfer images onto your computer for say photobucket, email or gimp/photoshop?





I am wary of this as I have been using sonyericsson phones for this and my computer does not like transfering images from a sony ericsson phone. It likes Nokias but mine was stolen (I have a 拢50 voucher for argos otherwise I would just go out and buy a new phone)





Anybody have any experience with easier/harder to transfer camera makes? I am not at all very technical so this is why it needs to be dead simple!





many thanks!Can you help?- transferring from digital camera to computer advice!?
Hi yes Fuji are good, and easy I had one for my first, but I have had no problems with any, but the best bet is to get your advise from Curry's, or Dixon's, then go to Argos to buy, as I think you would not get good advice from Argos, although I may be wrong, by the way I am not to techi myself just self taught.Can you help?- transferring from digital camera to computer advice!?
Normally, if you have XP or higher, like Vista, no driver is needed to be installed on your computer. Just plug your USB cable, or the cable that came with your camera and connect your camera to your PC thru an USB slot on your computer. Then, your PC should see automatically your memory card inside your camera, like a memory stick. You cand copy, open or delete files from you camera.
They are all the same





Plug the USB cable to your PC, open My Computer and look for the drive (probably E or F). Open that and cut/copy the photos from there and paste them where you want on your computer.





The cameras do come software but its not always necessary to install it.
Cameras usually have a usb which is used to transfer the pics to the comp. Its that easy. Once they are in the computer you can upload them to photobucket or email.
you ought not to have a problem ,


1) fuji give a software fuji finepix viewer but you don't need to use it you can go straight to my pictures and upload


2) the popular myth is the fuji card is not compatable , the card is a XD FUJI CARD so you use a xd card reader however you don't have to use this method to upload to your computer , so don't worry . it's a card that can be removed to carry to a card reader to read usually straight to printer .


3) the usb plugs in and away you go , once set up there should not be a problem , it is just a matter of getting familiar with the procedure .


4) quality of phone pic. is poor in comparison to camera .

No comments:

Post a Comment