Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I really need some computer advice please?

It's a nice computer. HP Pavilion Slimline s3220n PC


Here is the problem.


I had it for 8 months and it refused to boot. It couldn't find the hard drive.;


I reinstalled Vista. Using both the rescue discs and the on drive programs. Nothing. Hours on the phone and I finally got them to agree to take a look at the computer. I get it back. It was a bad boot file





It worked great but today it took a crap on me. The same thing.


I have one of those discs that ';fix any computer'; but its an older program that doesn't recognize the newer hard drive set up





How do I get it to run again? Nothing I do works. All cords are nice and tight.


Please helpI really need some computer advice please?
Sounds like a bad hard drive.


Replace the drive, reload windows. Use the old drive as a secondary drive so you can get your files off of it.


The old drive is definitely on the 'not to be trusted list', but that's your call if you want to continue using it as backup storage.





Good LuckI really need some computer advice please?
If the repair isn't under warrantee. You'll have to get back on the phone with them for hours untill they send you a new recovery disk. Sorry.
  • soft lips
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment