Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Advice for getting a new computer?

I'm still working with a Dell from 2002. I think it's time to upgrade to something new. I don't want shitty prebuilt computers, I want to build my own. Anyone have any advice where to get good parts at a cheap price or any other recommendations?Advice for getting a new computer?
If you are computer savvy then you can surely build your own computer by going to newegg.com or go to google search.





If you are not very techie person, I suggest you don't because there will be so many little things that you can and will mess up when building. By that little thing, your effort in building might end badly and eventually cost more than a prebuilt.





Give us more information on what you will using your computer for.Advice for getting a new computer?
I would, of course, start with the motherboard.





Here is a link to the latest motherboard reviews: http://www.motherboards.org/





You can find information about the rest of the required hardware as well. (processors, RAM...)
Tiger Direct but stay away from the rebate items. You got a 30 percent chance of ever seeing a rebate.
I like newegg.com. good prices, fast delivery there a few bucks cheaper than Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment